5 Ways to Create Extra Space in Your Home
Is your home feeling a little cramped, could you use some more space? If so, there are many relatively inexpensive ways to help free up more space in your home. Here are some ideas to help get you started:
- Convert traditional into non-traditional space. We’re all familiar with converting a spare bedroom into a home office or kids’ playroom. You can also create space by finding other uses for pantries and walk-in closets.
- Explore smart storage solutions. There are many products on the market that revolutionize how you store things. For example, there are closet organizers available that double storage capacity. Check out the options at your local home improvement store.
- Get rid of unneeded furnishings. Is there a chair no one ever uses? Is there a side table that takes up a lot of space, with nothing but a few knick-knacks on it? Consider selling these items to free up some space.
- Think high. Install storage shelves, hangers or baskets high up in the kitchen and laundry room. Use that storage for items you only access infrequently.
- Consider storage rental. If you have furnishings and other items that you don’t want to get rid of, consider renting a storage unit. There may be economical options in your area.
With a little creative thinking, you’ll be amazed by how much space you can create within your existing rooms.
And if you find you still you need more space and are considering moving, feel free to contact me for a Free Home Evaluation or
Join The Discussion
You must be logged in to post a comment.